Thursday, April 24, 2014

And We're Off!

          The time has come, and I have made myself a blog. This is a side project I am personally starting as I finish my last few months in California and eventually make my way back up to Oregon State University.  In this blog, I will be posting my rides, my experiences and the happenings at the Pegasus Bicycle Works, and any other musings I have along the way.

I like mud.

          To start things off: Who am I?  My name is Gio.  I am a college sophomore, mechanic at Pegasus Bicycle Works, and above all, a cyclist.  Bikes are what I have grown up around, and grown to love over the years.  Cycling has shaped me, and has opened my eyes to the world around me.  I love good food, tasty beer, and loud music. Expect many of these subject matters throughout the life of this blog.

          I hope to bring you along for the ride with me, and I hope you enjoy reading!

          -Gio

No comments:

Post a Comment